Understanding the psychologial impact of the pandemic on the healthcare workers and lessons learned: Results from the COVID-19 Frontline Health Workers Study
Watch this recording of our live webinar to discover:
- The prevalence and severity of mental health symptoms in frontline health workers during the COVID-19 pandemic 2nd wave in Australia
- Who is more at risk within the workforce to these issues?
- The positive and negative coping factors utilised
- The detailed experiences that healthcare workers described
- What solutions did healthcare workers adopt and what can health leaders learn from these?
- Prof Natasha Smallwood, Consultant respiratory physician, Royal Melbourne Hospital; principal research fellow, Monash University
- Prof Karen Willis, College of Health and Biomedicine, Victoria University
Back to Webinars on Demand