Allocate is delighted to be sponsoring the Future of Aged Care online event on 21st April 2021 where aged care leaders share learnings, challenges and lessons from the past 12 months that have led to sustainable change within their organistaions. Together we will explore and debate important issues set to transform aged care now and in the future.
Matt Durston, our Managing Director will be facilitating an interactive panel discussion on how can aged care providers maintain quality of care in an environment of rapid change?
Interactive Panel Discussion: How Can You Maintain Quality of Care in an Environment of Rapid Change?
With rising scrutiny in the Aged Care Sector, and the release of the final Royal Commission Report, there is ongoing pressure to improve your operations and service delivery.
Aged care staff also play a vital role in maintaining the quality of care, but how can you help your staff adapt to an environment of rapid change? How can you adapt your business model to ensure consistency of care, especially where you have a large aged care provider?
Hear from leaders in aged care and home care on how they have navigated and adapted their business models to improve quality standards in an environment of rapid change.
- The Aged Care sector has been put under the spotlight for the past 14 months due to the pandemic and the Royal Commission (and the spotlight is likely to continue as the government works through an aged care reform), how have you helped your staff manage through all the attention and negative press?
- What initiatives have you implemented to keep up the morale of your staff?
- How did you retain your staff during such a difficult time?
- It’s clearly been challenging year for the aged care industry. How have you had to adapt and change services under pressure?
- Looking back on your experiences, particularly during the pandemic is there anything you would have done differently?
- How have you ensured quality improvement is embedded within the culture of your organisations?
- What frameworks and guidelines did you roll out to enable you could still deliver consistent services during the pandemic?
- What does sustainable, meaningful change look like for you and your organisation? How have you managed change within your role? How have you helped your workforce-manage change?
- Matt Durston, Managing Director APAC, Allocate Software
- Fiona Millar, General Manager People and Culture, Swancare
- Marcella Carrasco, General Manager, Anglicare at Home
- Lee Martin, Chief Executive Officer, Tanunda Lutheran Home