The past twelve months have changed us all. To deliver care throughout the pandemic, you and your teams have had to work differently, at pace and under unprecedented pressure and often without a playbook. As organisations dare to look to the future new ideas are emerging about how we look after our people, about how we support them to deliver care, about how we solve new challenges like retaining staff, reducing elective backlogs in acute settings or attracting staff to work in aged care.
People Summit Australia 2021 will bring together workforce leaders from across Health and Care to learn from experts, share best practice and connect with peers. Together we will explore the learnings from the past 12 months and what this means for the future of workforce planning, deployment, staff engagement, wellbeing, and culture.
This event will help you answer:
- How do we address the psychological impact of the pandemic within our organisations and beyond?
- How will the Royal Commission Report transform the future of Aged Care in Australia?
- How can you maximise efficiency while protecting your staff from burnout?
- What does the future employer of choice look like for the healthcare workforce?
- What does a more connected and engaged workforce look like?
People Summit Australia 2021 will be delivered digitally online using cutting edge technology. Sessions will be interactive, discussion or workshop based with delegate participation encouraged.